Software Engineer Job Responsibilities: Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Software Engineer Job Duties:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Software Engineer Skills and Qualifications: Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist’s main role is to analyze, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
SEO Specialist's Job Duties:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
SEO Specialist's Requirements:
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Graphic Designer Job Purpose: Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.